Police search for missing Kuilsriver boy


By Chanel September
3 December 2007

Another child has gone missing in the Western Cape. Lorenzo Dulan Kriel went missing from his home in Kalkfontien Informal Settlement, Kulisriver last week.

The 6-year-old boy was last seen on Wednesday November, 28 at 8 -o- clock.

“When the boy’s mother returned home from Eesteriver she found her child to be missing,” says police spokesperson Siphokazi Mawisa.

“At the time of his disappearance he was barefoot, wearing a brown Bermuda shorts with various pockets, a black T-shirt with stripes on the sleeves and a brown jersey,” says Mawisa.

However allegations have surfaced that the boy was seen at a food chain store in Bellville last week Thursday.

Anyone with information can contact Inspector Dennis Maloi at the Kuilsriver police station on (021) 900 2800.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I HAD A VISION OF A BOY UNDER A BOXED IN BATH WHO DO I TELL????
Anonymous said…
Surely you can see it's written in red that anyone with information can contact Inspector Dennis Maloi at the Kuilsriver police station on (021) 900 2800.
Anonymous said…
Well thats exactly what I did, I phoned the contact in Red and Kuilsriver Police Station said they don't have an Inspector Maloi and when I told them why I was phoning they put the phone down in my ear. Now I am just a normal citizen that thought maybe my dream/vision does not mean anything but on the off chance that it does I have told somebody. So its not to just be taken for granted I surely did not see the RED information.
Anonymous said…
Ok the boy was found so your visions were wrong.

Popular Posts