Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MEC McKenzie attends roadblock operation in Worcester

By Sasha Forbes
30 December 2008


Earlier today Westen Cape Minister of Community Safety, Patrick McKenzie attended a traffic roadblock operation, including a handover event at which 5 patrol vehicles, which were received from the Road Traffic Management Corporation, were presented to the Laingsburg and Beaufort West Traffic Centres.

MEC McKenzie said that “I want to say the good news is that in the Western Cape we are way down the carnage we were last year. I want to thank all road enforcement agencies for what they are doing.”

“The good thing about the visit to this roadblock operation today is that I am handing over 5 new additional vehicles to patrol the N1 and they are fully equipped and they are fast enough vehicles to track down any car,” said McKenzie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri