ICD launches investigation into police killing of robbers

By Kim Saulse
18 December 2009

The Independent Complaints Directorate has launched an investigation into the police killing of two suspected robbers during a hostage in Petrusburg in the Free State.

National Police Commissioner Bheki Cele has reportedly commended the Special Task Force for killing the two hostage takers at Bainsvlei on Tuesday morning.

The hijackers allegedly attacked a farmer and his wife when their neighbour rushed to their assistance.

The neighbour was hijacked and held hostage for about 20 hours.

Police snipers eventually shot the hijackers dead.
ICD spokesperson Moses Dlamini says in a statement the shooting is being investigated.

Comments

Term papers said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Popular Posts