Lusanda Bill
15 June 2011
Following widespread flooding in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro in the Eastern Cape last week, everything is back to normal.
Municipality spokesperson Kupido Baron says mopping up operations are progressing well.
The flooding in the Eastern Cape resulted in two school girls losing their lives.
Baron says they are still assessing the damage to infrastructure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drunk officer out on bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell's Plain
A police sergeant was released on R1 000 bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell’s Plain on Monday morning. SCREENSHOT Western Cape pol...
.png)
-
A man suspected of killing and raping a number of members of the farm worker community in Philippi on the Cape Flats appears in a Cape Town ...
-
''Human behaviour is the main cause of wildfires.'' These remarks were made by the Western Cape’s Local Government, Environm...
No comments:
Post a Comment