Monday, July 22, 2013

DA says Dina Pule docket has gone missing

Athenkosi Mvane
22 July 2013

The Democratic Alliance said that either the South African Police Services have lost the case docket on former Communications Minister Dina Pule or they are failing their duty to investigate the allegations.

DA MP of Communications said either way they are failing to give adequate feedback on exactly what they had been doing since the case was supposed to be escalating since June.

DA’s Ewald Botha said that SAPS had agreed to look into the matter, and they confirmed that witnesses had come forward and the case was being investigated by the Hawks.

“Uncertainty surrounding the docket reises serious concerns whether any political interference in the case might be preventing progress” Botha added.

No comments:

Belvile Library fully operational again

Good news for library patrons attending in Bellville The City of Cape Town announced that the facility has resumed its normal operations aft...