Monday, July 29, 2013

NSRI continue with their search of a surfer at Kommetjie Beach

Mluleki Mrwebi
29 July 2013

The National Sea Rescue Institute were on Sunday activated following eye-witness reports of a surfer suspected to be missing at sea off-shore of Kommetjie Beach. 

It is believed the surfer encountered difficulty after surfing late evening on Sunday. 

NSRI Spokesperson Craig Lambinon said the surfer had been surfing after dark and it appeared to people on the Beach front that he was experiencing difficulty.

Lambinon also said despite the search he has not been found, hopefully he got out of water and went home but the search continues.

No comments:

Drunk officer out on bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell's Plain

A police sergeant was released on R1 000 bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell’s Plain on Monday morning. SCREENSHOT Western Cape pol...