Thursday, July 10, 2014

A house fire leaves three children dead

Lusanda Bill
10 July 2014

A house fire this morning in Troyville left three people dead and two critically injured. 

It is believed that the occupants of the home were using an open fire inside to keep them warm but this resulted in the occupants inhaling toxic fumes. 

Netcare 911 Spokesperson Santi Steinmann said when paramedics arrived on the scene they found that two people were in a critical condition and tragically three children died.

Steinmann said the two critically injured were rushed to hospital for the urgent medical care that they required.

The exact details of the cause of the accident will remain the subject of a police investigation. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri