Monday, September 22, 2014

Police searching for two missing people in Empangeni

Lusanda Bill
22 September 2014

Empangeni Police are calling on the community of Empangeni to help find two people were both went missing earlier this month and have not been seen since. 

Colonel Jay Naicker said both left home on the 3rd and 4th of September respectively and no one knows of their whereabouts. 

Naicker said the first one is 26-year-old Sabelo Nsele, he left home on the 4th of September to visit a friend Mzingwenya Reserve and has not been seen since.

“The second one is Buyisile Buthulezi 17-years-old who left home on the 3rd of September to go to Ngwelezane and has not been seen by her friends and family since then” Naicker added.

No comments:

Drunk officer out on bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell's Plain

A police sergeant was released on R1 000 bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell’s Plain on Monday morning. SCREENSHOT Western Cape pol...