Thursday, August 20, 2015

MEC condemns the setting alight of GO George buses

Melon Radebe
20 August 2015

The Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works says, on Wednesday, it received reports that five Go George buses had been set alight in George.

It is alleged that disgruntled taxi operators are behind these acts of arson, following reports of stoning of buses. Ministerial Spokesperson Siphesihle Dube says, Transport and Public Works MEC Donald Grant condemns these acts in the strongest terms.


Dube also added, “Minister Grant has condemned these acts in the strongest terms and has called for swift justice to be taken against these criminals. He also reaffirmed the governments commitment to ensure the rollout of safe and reliable and scheduled public transport to the people of George.” 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri