Monday, April 25, 2016

Hendrik Louw Primary School expresses condolences to the family of a boy who died

Nontando Mafanya
25 April 2016

Hendrik Louw Primary School in Strand has expressed its condolences to the family of a boy who had been electrocuted at his home near Gordon's Bay.

The grade six learner was reportedly playing in the yard when power cables fell on him on Friday afternoon.

It's believed strong wind uprooted a tree, which crashed into wires, causing them to snap. School principal John Reynecke said, It was a big shock to the school and the community.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri