Thursday, June 02, 2016

Toddler seriously injured after boiling water falls on her

Leonie Pretorius
2 June 2016

Paramedics said A 2-year-old-girl is suffering second degree burns to her body after a pot of boiling water spilled onto her at her home in Cul-linan, near Pretoria, today.

Paramedics were called to a local clinic in the area, where the child had been taken.

The child was in a serious condition, Netcare 911 spokesperson Athlenda Mathe said.

An Emergency Care Practitioner managed to stabilise the child before she was transported to a hospital in Pretoria.


Netcare 911 advised all parents and child minders to keep a close watch on children when they are around water - whether the water was in a bathtub, a wading pool, a fish pond, a swimming pool, or in a pot on a stove.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri