Friday, June 03, 2016

Western Cape ANC cancels manifesto launch after Ramaphosa pulls out at last minute

Leonie Pretorius
03 June 2016
The African National Congress in the Western Cape has postponed its manifesto launch at the very last minute.
ANC deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa was meant to launch the manifesto on Sunday in Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
 But this afternoon, with guest tags already printed, and after hours of blitz events at various public transport stations, the party was forced to postpone due to Ramaphosa’s sudden unavailability. 
Provincial Executive Committee spokesperson Jabu Mfusi said the party had received a call today from the national office, informing them of the postponement.
On Saturday, the deputy president was supposed to do door-to-door campaigns in Mitchells Plain, as well as address a dinner, costing R1 000 a person.

Spokesperson Yonela Diko said all events had been postponed, as the entire weekend had revolved around Ramaphosa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri