By Sasha Forbes
30 December 2008
Earlier today Westen Cape Minister of Community Safety, Patrick McKenzie attended a traffic roadblock operation, including a handover event at which 5 patrol vehicles, which were received from the Road Traffic Management Corporation, were presented to the Laingsburg and Beaufort West Traffic Centres.
MEC McKenzie said that “I want to say the good news is that in the Western Cape we are way down the carnage we were last year. I want to thank all road enforcement agencies for what they are doing.”
“The good thing about the visit to this roadblock operation today is that I am handing over 5 new additional vehicles to patrol the N1 and they are fully equipped and they are fast enough vehicles to track down any car,” said McKenzie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Police ministry provided update on 'Justice for Cwecwe'
Police Minister Senzo Mchunu gave an update on Friday on the case of a 7-year-old girl from the Eastern Cape who was reportedly raped at her...

-
A man suspected of killing and raping a number of members of the farm worker community in Philippi on the Cape Flats appears in a Cape Town ...
-
''Human behaviour is the main cause of wildfires.'' These remarks were made by the Western Cape’s Local Government, Environm...
No comments:
Post a Comment