SABC lays charges against axed journalists
30 June 2016
Reports have emerged that three SABC journalists were charged by the public broadcaster today, following the suspension of three other journalists last week.
It is believed that the three staff members wrote a letter over the weekend to COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng, expressing their dissatisfaction with how operations have been managed at the SABC over the last few weeks.
Meanwhile, SABC board chairperson Mbulaheni Maguvhe on Tuesday said there was no revolt at the SABC, he said he said he was surprised people thought there was an internal revolt.