Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eskom denies cutting tariff proposal

By Kim Saulse
18 November 2009


Eskom has denied reports that it was considering dropping its proposed tariff increase by 10%.

The power utility said earlier that it planned to apply for 45% price increases in each of the next three years.

According to media reports, Eskom spokesperson Andrew Etzinger, says he does not know where the 10% speculation comes from.

He says they are still securing inputs on their proposals.

A final application will be submitted to the National Energy Regulator by next Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri