Lusanda Bill
21 June 2011
Trade and Industry Minister Rob Davies has dispelled rumours that the National Lotteries Distribution Trust Fund is holding back billions in unspent funds.
Reports have said that up to six-billion-Rands could be unused.
Davies told a review meeting in Midrand that one-and-a-half-billion-Rand was available in the current financial year.
He added that other three-point-two-billion-Rands had already been approved and allocated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power Outage affects thousand in Belhar
An unplanned power outage affected over eight-thousand customers in Belhar on Thursday. Picture: ESKOM According to reports Eskom said ...

-
A man suspected of killing and raping a number of members of the farm worker community in Philippi on the Cape Flats appears in a Cape Town ...
-
''Human behaviour is the main cause of wildfires.'' These remarks were made by the Western Cape’s Local Government, Environm...
No comments:
Post a Comment