Monday, December 19, 2005

Zuma takes on the SABC over cancelled interview

Former deputy president Jacob Zuma is to take the SABC to task for canceling an interview with him as newsmaker of the year. Zuma’s aide Ranjeni Munusamy is reported as saying Zuma intends writing to the SABC to ask why the planned interview had been cancelled at the last minute. Acting SABC spokesperson Lesego Mncwango told the Sunday Independent one of the reasons for the cancellation was because the invitation had been sent before Zuma had been charged with rape. He said it would have been impossible for Zuma to discuss certain things without breaking the sub judice rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri