Thursday, September 23, 2010

One injured in Provincial office fire

By Jurina Nkwazi
23 September 2010


A fire broke out in one of the kitchens at the Cape Town provincial offices this morning.

According to one of the workers in the kitchen the fire originated at one of the deep fat fryers when the oil caught fire. A massive cloud of smoke engulfed the room as workers rushed out of the area.

ER24’s Andre Visser says,” Roland Street fire department was already attending to the blaze and treating some of the workers when ER24 paramedics arrived on they scene.“

The majority of staff members only coughed due to the cloud of smoke they had to run through.

One man sustained significant smoke inhalation and was transported to hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri