Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Two injured in shack fire

Natasha Mabuto
29 November 2016

According to a statement,a man and woman, both believed to be in their 50s, were injured this afternoon after a fire broke out in their shack in the informal settlement off Bremmer Road in Pretoria West.

Paramedics and other emergency sevices arrived on the scene and found the elderly man waiting by the side of the road.

The woman was found lying just a few feet outside of her shack which was well alight.

Upon assessment, paramedics found that both the man were found with numerous burn wounds and were both in a serious condition.

Paramedics treated the patients and provided them with advanced life support interventions.

Once treated, the patients were transported to Kalafong Provincial Hospital for urgent treatment.

It is believed that a gas cylinder exploded in the house, apparently causing the fire.


Local authorities were on the scene for further investigations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri