Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kewtown suspects behind bars.

By Henry Booysen
27 November 2007

Police apprehended the three suspects that were involved in the Kewtown murders last week. Five people were killed and another four people were seriously wounded. Police spokesperson Elliot Sinyangana says two of the suspects aged 26 and 20 appeared in the Wynberg Magistrate’s court yesterday. Another suspect aged 27 appeared in court on Monday.

“The three suspects appeared for the alleged murder of the five people, Mogamat Frank Meyer, Faroek Fagan, Rashaad Mohamad and Moegamat Shadiek Adams,” says Sinyangana.

The suspects are due to appear in court on the 3rd of December 2007 in the Wynberg Magistrate’s Court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri