Lusanda Bill
28 October 2011
The ANC Youth League says it is making history with its two-day mass action to demand economic freedom and jobs.
Spokesperson Floyd Shivambu says never before has so many young people walked so far with such high levels of discipline.
Some estimate that around eight-thousand people joined the march in Johannesburg yesterday.
Meanwhile Basic Education Minister Angie Motshekga has condemned reported incidents in Johannesburg in which pupils say they were forced out of school to join the march.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drunk officer out on bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell's Plain
A police sergeant was released on R1 000 bail after he drove into a bus in Mitchell’s Plain on Monday morning. SCREENSHOT Western Cape pol...
.png)
-
A man suspected of killing and raping a number of members of the farm worker community in Philippi on the Cape Flats appears in a Cape Town ...
-
''Human behaviour is the main cause of wildfires.'' These remarks were made by the Western Cape’s Local Government, Environm...
No comments:
Post a Comment