Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nationalisation of mines march to go ahead

Lusanda Bill
18 October 2011

The ANC Youth League says planned demonstrations in favour of the nationalisation of mines will go ahead.

The march will go ahead despite the objections from Blade Nzimande’s.

The SA Communist Party secretary general had earlier called for young people to not attend the planned marches, if they did not agree with them.

League spokesperson Floyd Shivambu says the Nzimande’s actions call into question whether there is consistency of discipline within the tripartite alliance.

No comments:

Belvile Library fully operational again

Good news for library patrons attending in Bellville The City of Cape Town announced that the facility has resumed its normal operations aft...