Sunday, December 22, 2013

CT boy dies in a shack fire

Andiswa Mkosi
22 December 2013

A boy from Delft in the Western Cape died ina shack fire last night. His  five year old brother was taken to hospital after.

According to Cape Town’s Disaster Risk Management Centre spokesperson Wilfred Solomons-Johannes says the fire saw two shacks catch fire.

The fire left seven people homeless.

Meanwhile in Macassar 11 people have been displaced in a fire.

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ilmainen www-laskuri