Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gas cooker blazed three women in Johannesburg

Loyiso Langeni

12 May 2015

An incident this morning which resulted in a gas cooker flaring up resulted in three women being injured at a school in Fourways, Johannesburg.

It is believed that the women were cooking when the flames from the gas cooker flared up which in turn burnt the three women.

ER24 Spokesperson Russel Meiring said paramedics from the Johannesburg North branch arrived at the school to find three women sitting in a first aid room, being treated by first aiders.

Meiring added that on assessment, paramedics discovered that two of the woman had sustained moderate burn injuries to their faces and arms, while the third sustained minor injuries to her hands.

He also said that paramedics took over treatment of the patients and provided them with advanced life support interventions. Once treated, all three patients were transported to a nearby hospital for further observations.

Exact details to the cause of the accident will remain the subject of a police investigation.



Post a Comment

<< Home

Ilmainen www-laskuri