National Party South Africa ready to serve the people

Mbasa Gqokoma
05 August 2016

Achmat Williams President of the National Party South Africa says they are ready to serve the people of South Africa.

He says that “We did well in these elections and I’m looking forward to serve my people because I have been working for the last ten years”.

He says that “I need to continue what I am doing because the people really appreciate what I am doing, whether its pensioners or people with rate problems, water cuts, electricity cuts”.

“I cannot promise people anything but what I say is people may have to get involved in the IDP where they are going to have a say” he adds.

“The voters out there is the government and we are the servants of those people, they have to tell us what they need in the area, and that is the only way that we can curb the strikes that is going on in the Metro by getting the people involved” he concluded.


Comments

Popular Posts